Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Dinner Theater

Wellington Community Theater
presents

The Shame of Tombstone
or
Dirty Work in the Lucky Cuss

Come join us for a hearty catered BBQ dinner and lively show!

~ Dates and Times ~
Friday, April 7, 2017 - 6:30pm
Saturday, April 8, 2017 - 6:30pm
Sunday, April 9, 2017 - 1:30pm

~ Tickets ~
$25 Single
$40 Couple
$10 Child (12 and under)

For ticket info call Wellington Chamber of Commerce at:
(620) 326-7466

You can also email us at:
childrenstheaterwellington@yahoo.com

Advance tickets are good for one performance.

~ Location ~
Memorial Auditorium • 208 N Washington Ave • Wellington, KS

Doors open 30 minutes before showtime
Produced by special arrangement with PIONEER DRAMA SERVICE, INC., Englewood, CO.

1 comment:



  1. I came across while watching movies. .Thanks for sharing..^__^..I will tell my sister and friends about your blog...pls continue to
    write an article...I'm looking forward for the upcoming posts you will be posting

    want to watch american and korean tv series and movies?

    Any Idea Where to watch movies online?
    In these days , you can Watch movie online for free without ads and payment needed.

    I know we love to Watch movies online even

    American Tv Series . I don't know if you are also fond of watching

    Korean Tv series . My name is cielo I am a movie and tv series lover

    "is now Trending"
    for more trending news try to visit "

    THank you ...

    "gOD BLESS"







    ReplyDelete